Christopher House Services & Amenities
When you first visit Christopher House, you will notice right away an array of outstanding services and amenities focused on the enjoyment, hospitality, health, and care of each resident. We have a dining hall, activities room, TV room, nurse’s station, lounge and more. Additionally, we are near a bus stop and we have our own van service for transporting residents to places they need to go.
The highly qualified staff and professional accommodations at CRH Christopher House provide the following care for our residents:
- Help arrange social, recreational, and religious outings within the community and the Boarding Care Home.
- Food and Diet – Three meals are provided per day, plus nutritious snacks. Prescribed general low sodium diets, general diabetic diets, and mechanical soft diets are also provided.
- Arranging Health Care Appointments – Appointments are made and residents are given reminders, as necessary.
- Coordinating Health Care Services – Coordinate services residents receive from health care providers in the community with the services provided in the home.
- Laundry – keeps clothes clean and in good repair. Residents are provided with clean towels, washcloths and bed linens at least once per week.
- Housekeeping – All living quarters and other areas residents may use are monitored closely, kept clean and in comfortable condition.
One of the most important facets of assisted living communities is accurate medication management. Not only is our team of nurses and caregivers expertly trained in management of medication, Christopher House uses a mobile medication management program that incorporates the real-time individual needs of each resident, ensuring instantaneous and accurate treatment of various conditions. Our state-of-the-art electronic MARS (medication administration record and scheduling) system is critical to preventing dangerous over, under, or incorrect distribution of medication.
Because of the high level of care and staff interaction with the residents on a daily basis, we are able to monitor and quickly notice any changes in health status and notify physicians and families.